Saturday, June 11, 2011

I think it's time...

To make my blog private. I have been contemplating it for a while. I don't know if I'm just going to keep this blog and have a second blog be my real blog or just make this one private. My friend Marie Guthrie has an open blog and a private blog. With the open one, she makes notes on it to let everyone know that there is a new post on the private blog. I really like this idea. There has been a lot of things I just haven't talked about or posted because I didn't want it to be "out there" for everyone (like the fact that we bought a house almost 2 years ago. Did you know that? No? Probably because I didn't want to post about it and put pictures of my house for random strangers to see. So... My goal is to go private by the end of June. That gives everyone time to post their emails to here or if you already know my email address send me an email with yours in it. I am not going to post my email address on here (your email would probably get sent to my junk mailbox anyway). You can also send me a message on my facebook page, if you'd like. Once I get each email that is posted on here I will delete them off the comments because if you are like me, you don't want your email out there for everyone to see.

3 comments:

Ryan and LeDawn said...

Rustystar83 at gmail dot com

mad white woman said...

princessajm at hotmail dotcom

Frozen Chosen said...

seamonsfam at hotmaildot com