Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One of my favorite things EVER!

Maybe it's because I was a pool rat growing up, maybe it's because I was a lifeguard for 3 years, or maybe it's just because I grew up in the HOT weather of Arizona. Whatever the reason is, one of my favorite things EVER is OTTER POPS! (See image below)


These are seriously the best things ever! AND no one I have met (at least at my job) has heard of them! Jason and I have looked EVERYWHERE in Fargo for 4 years for Otter Pops and the only thing that we've ever found that are similar are Fla-Vor-Ice and some other knock-off. They are definitely not as good. But it seems that someone has finally heard my complaints about the issue. I found them! You have no idea how excited I was when I found them! And at my job no less! Of course my co-workers thought I was crazy for putting 5 boxes on hold to buy later and then laughed at me when I ended up buying EIGHT boxes instead. (When I told Jason that we had them he, too, was so stoked!) They just don't understand. I recommend that anyone who has never had an Otter Pop to go to their local Target and check the "Dollar Spot/See Spot Save" right when you walk in the doors and buy some! I know I'm going to be stocking up and buying A LOT more. My summer just got a whole lot better!! Thank you, Target!

(Oh, and by the way, one of my other favorite popsicle are BULLET POPS and again I haven't ever found them outside of good ol' AZ.)

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

Serious? I thought Otter Pops were a staple summer food. :)

Laurie said...

I thought I deprived you of Otter Pops when you were growing up. Evidently you found a way to get them. I'm happy you found them now.