Thursday, March 10, 2011

A new post? What!?

So I have attempted to post to my blog in the past and I was looking through to edit some of my posts and came across this. I never finished writing the whole post but I still think it's funny and needed to be published. Enjoy!

November 16, 2009
So I told Jason that I was going to post a blog about what we did yesterday. We both had the day off so of course we cleaned but more than anything we made each other laugh. Jason and I had a dance party to Christmas music on the music station on cable. Then we pushed Jason down the stairs in a box trying to slide down like in a sled.

I know. A year and a half later? I was writing this 2009 post 3 weeks after moving into our house. I had actually forgotten about this and when I read it, it made me smile to remember. I guess that's all I need to do. Just post what makes ME smile. I don't need to do it for anyone else (although I don't mind others reading it). I need to post so that I remember!

That's all.

1 comment:

Megan said...

that's a really funny story!! I'm glad you shared! you should definitely blog more especially things that you want to look back on. Plus I love reading it!