Monday, March 28, 2011

Do you know....?

"Please tell me you have heard of the Beatles?! I mean REALLY? You've never heard of the Beatles?!" --> This is what I wanted to shout at one of my co-workers today.

She actually just found out who the Beatles were TWO years ago. When I then asked another coworker about whether or not she knew who they were she said "Yes but I can't name any of their songs. I know the songs are theirs if I heard them but don't know any actual names of the songs." When I asked "Do you at least know the names of the Beatles?" Her response was "No, well, I know who Paul McCartney is."

I'm saddened by this. I know not everyone likes the Beatles or their music nor do I expect them to but I think they need to know who they are and their songs. I can't believe some people!

P.S. At least she knew that Lisa Marie Pressley was married to Michael Jackson. FAIL!

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

You'd hate me. :)

PS Your background has the same design as my shampoo bottle. Ha ha.