Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sesame Street...

Ok I have a confession. I used to watch Sesame Street even though I was out of elementary school, like in Junior High. It wasn't everyday but it seemed like when I did watch I got to watch a cool act like this on there. I haven't watched Sesame Street in years now but I wonder if it's as cool as it was in the 90's. To have the Spin Doctors on Sesame Street was pretty funny for me because no little kid would know who they are but I did because I was in Junior High and listened to them. Anyway, I found the clip on Youtube so watch!



Another cool one for me was Ladysmith Black Mambazo on the show. My family and I went to see them in concert because my dad liked them and Paul Simon and Ladysmith Black Mambazo had done some songs together and my Dad so likes Paul Simon. So here you go; Another video you can watch with your kids.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

You are way funny. I love Sesame Street too. I really loved the Muppets when they were on too.
I tagged you... come and visit my blog for details.

Rhiannon said...

So that is to funny, I still watch Sesame Street everyday even if the kids don't want to. There is something on the show now called Murray and sheep. Oh my funny. So I think you should watch it I laugh the whole time. Elmo's world is also another favorite. I love watching Phoenix singing the songs.

Megan said...

thanks for watching it with me even though you acted like you were too cool for sesame street at the time... just kidding. i miss that show. i would watch it still if i had time. i want to see the skits that rhi is talking about. i miss childhood...

AMIT said...

Haha its very good post from you.

Work from home