Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been Tagged... Twice!

So I better do it or those friends (Brandi and Ashley) will get mad. Here you are then:

8 Favorite TV Shows
*Law & Order (all 3 of them; original, SVU, & CI)
*(more recently) reruns of NCIS on USA (I've never watched it before and haven't watched any new ones but I watch it on USA Network)
*The Office
*My Name is Earl
*Lost (only because Jason got me watching this show!)
*South Park
*Many shows on HGTV
*Deadliest Catch

8 Things I did yesterday
*Went to Church
*Made dinner
*Called Parents
*Worked on computer
*Worked on some crafts
*Took dinner to the Seamons family
*Ate at their house
*Watched the kids and Jason play the WII

8 Things I look forward to
*Jason's birthday
*The Weekend
*Thanksgiving because my parents are coming
*Christmas
*Being a mom
*Moving back to a warmer place
*Buying and decorating our own house
*Seeing my new nephew in January

8 Favorite Restaurants
*Chipotle
*Taco Bell
*Filiberto's
*Bahama Breeze
*Little Ceasar's
*Chic-fil-A
*Jack in the Box
*Fazoli's

8 Things on my wish list
*Good Job for Jason
*A Big Garden
*Trip to Europe
*Trip to Hawaii
*Children
*House
*Piano
*Graduating from College

Tag 8 People
*Megan P
*Rhiannon N
*Stacey P
*Kaytie B
*Kate P
*Teresa H
*Anna P
*Shawna S

8 comments:

mad white woman said...

It's so fun to get to know you better! I kind of already did this one a little bit ago, so I'm not ignoring you, I promise. :)

Megan said...

richard and marissa, his wife, and diana. we had dinner and played games. they are fun. and laugh at my jokes.

loverofmysmithboyz said...

Hey Girl,
I am so sorry you didn't know she was getting married!! AHH it was so fun she looked wonderful!! We are so happy for her it has been a long time coming(he is the one she has been waiting for) Anyways my e-mail address is smith.shawna@live.com so e-mail me and I will give you my address!! I hope all is well!! I miss you!

Porter Family said...

Good to hear from you! Oh, and thanks for the Tag... ;)

Cam and Mele said...

Please do use the idea! It was fun!! We find out on Tuesday, and Brittany finds out the week after me! She is doing good, she was sick for a while but is getting better. I'll tell her you send your best!

angiedunn said...

omg! so good to see/blog you!!

i love readin' this tag...always fun to find out more about my peeps.

you look great & so happy...(: thanks for the sweetest comment o' my blogspot.

oh & i watch all the law & orders too....love 'em!

Stacey said...

Hey, looks like the blessing is going to be the same weekend as Shawnda and Nate's wedding...Since they are having an open house up in snowflake on Saturday night, I thought it would be kind of stressful to make everyone come BACK down to the valley for his blessing on Sunday. So, we are going to be blessing him at my parents house Saturday morning...At least thats the plan for now. Hope you can make it!! Love you

AMIT said...

Oh its nice that u shared this with us here.

Work from home