Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Dallin!

I just wanted to give a shout out to my wonderful brother. Today is his birthday and I hope that he has a really great birthday. I love him so much and I wish that I could him a great big hug. I'm so grateful to him and happy to have him as my brother. We didn't always get along growing up but I still felt like we were and are very close. Dallin, you are the best and I love you and you are going to be a great dad! Thanks for always being there. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Hey sis, thanks for the shout out! I always loved you as a sister and always will! I will never forget the time when dad told me to go to my room and couldn't have dinner, but instead of going to my room I took off on my bike and didn't come back for a while. When I got back, dad told me, "thank your little sister, Lauren, for saving you some food, because I wasn't going to let you have any." I don't know if I ever thanked you, but that act of kindness has always stayed with me. I LOVE YOU LAUREN!!!
- Dallin