Monday, September 22, 2008

Saggy Pants, what?


So I remembered another random conversation that some co-workers and I had. I don't really know how it went so I'll just tell you the gist of it.

One of the guys at work said one day, "So what the heck is up with guys wearing their pants all saggying below their butts? Is that the new style or something? It's stupid!"

Me: (if I had been drinking something at the time I seriously would have been spitting it out in surprise) "What do you mean the "new style"? That's been going on for frickin' years! Where have you been?"

He, of course, didn't believe me and insisted on it being a new thing that they do now. I had to then explain that that guys have been wearing pants like that since at least the late '80's and explain obviously not all guys wear their pants like but the style is NO WHERE near being "THE NEW STYLE!"

I'm telling you, some people seriously live under rocks here!

1 comment:

Cam and Mele said...

It's like people come out of the woodwork and end up at the grocery store, the one day your there! She sent her 8 yr. old kid out to the car!! I may be worried about being a good mom, but that's stupid! haha sorry, good story!

Anyway, I will definitely tell Brittany congrats, and thank you so much for your congrats to me. I'm so glad somebody understands the perfection feeling. I understand thats something out of reach, but I still demand close to it for myself!