Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wish me luck!

Tomorrow I have "Round Robin" interviews for a team lead position. For those that don't know, I work at Target. And as for "Round Robin" interviews I have to go through 4 different interviews. A lot of the questions that are asked are the same questions worded 4 different ways. I don't know which position I'm really interviewing for because the 2 that are open I have experience in each. The one is in the clothes which would be the baby department and the mens' department, which I have experience in because I was the team lead of baby and the girls' department down in Texas before moving to North Dakota and in Flagstaff, AZ before I quit Target to work for Pacsun. The other one is for price change, which is what I do now (I help do all the clearance in the store.) Anyway, I'm pretty stressed out about it. I don't like interviewing. Wish me luck and pray for me!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

How did everything go?

Stacey said...

yay, good luck. miss you. how is life? are you coming down for chuck and jennifers wedding?

Brandi said...

Good Luck!! I miss you.