Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Julie!


Also today is my friend Julie (Williams) Anderson's birthday. She is one of my oldest friends, as in I've known her for a long time. When we were little we were in the same dance class at Campbell's dance studio. And even though we grew up going to different elementary schools we had the some of the same classes in 7th grade and when we realized that we were in the same dance class when we were younger we became fast friends. She is a great person and great friend. I remember going to diving in high school and her on the swim team and when I got cut my senior year from diving she convinced me to try out the swim team. She is an awesome swimmer but I just couldn't keep up with everyone on the team. I'm so glad that we haven't lost touch completely over the years and are now in touch more. Thank you for coming to my bridal shower in April. You are such a great friend. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Happy Birthday! (Julie I know you hate this picture because you think you look like an Amazon woman and you don't. Sorry! You are taller than me. There's nothing I can do!)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Lauren....I've been done with yours and Jason's wedding video FOREVER but I couldnt figure out how to post anything onto my videography blog....until now. Go to my blog and you can watch it. its www.keepsakeproductions.blogspot.com. Love you, hope life is good!

Julie said...

WOW!!!! Thanks for the special post. I am so shocked. Thank you so much. You are so good to me! I guess I should embrace the fact that I am an Amazon Woman. Either that or you need to grow taller. I love that I can look on the computer and see how you are doing. Hope you and Jason are doing great.