Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary Rhiannon and Mike!


Today my older sister, Rhiannon and her husband, Mike, have been married for 7 years! It's so crazy! I was so bummed when she got engaged in 2001 because she told me that we were going to go to the Mall of America after I graduated but then she got engaged. It was ok though. Mike and Rhiannon took me to Disneyland instead. Mike was and is an awesome guy and I am so happy to have another brother. He's cool to hang out with. I know I gave him a hard time in the beginning, but I hope he knows that it was all in love. I can't imagine life without Rhiannon and Mike and their adorable little family. You are such a great example to me. I love that you are always there for me. I love you guys! Congratulations! 7 years! Happy Anniversary! (I don't have any pictures of just Rhiannon and Mike or a more up-to-date family picture so this is the one you get!)

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

Thanks Lauren for being so thoughtful. I appreciate it. You are so cool to remember those types of things. Thanks!