Saturday, July 19, 2008

Girls night out...

A bunch of us women from church went out to eat tonight and then went to see Mamma Mia! the movie. I just wanted to say how nice it is to have girls night out every once in a while. It was very fun. I'm glad I went. I don't remember the last time that I went out to dinner and a movie with the girls. It was really nice because Jason got home early so we can go to the downtown street fair before I went out. Oh, and P.S. there is home that we drove past after leaving the street fair that already had a Christmas nativity scene in their front yard. Honestly! 6 months early! And then I found out from one of my friends that they actually just leave it up year round. I guess if you just wait until the snow melts or it warms up here to take your Christmas decorations, you might as well just leave them up because Christmas will come around again. Wow! Sorry to go off on a tangent. I just thought it was funny.

3 comments:

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

Hey, I found your blog. Yeah!! I am so glad that you went last night. It was a lot of fun. Your wedding pics are beautiful.

Brandi said...

I am so glad that you came with us!!!
Everyone needs a little ABBA in there life!!

Kim said...

Hey Lauren! It's Kim Champion! I'm so glad I found you! You are the cutest ever and I love your blog!