Friday, June 29, 2007

Last Day of Work @ A-Town Target #1339

Today was my last day of work at Target before Jason and I move. It was really nice. Everyone was so sweet. I got a few cards and a gift and even a going away cake. Thank you so much! I will miss most of them. (You know how it is, there's always someone you won't miss.) But the majority of them I will miss. All my gals and the couple of guys that worked in Softlines (clothes) and welcomed me in as a team lead when I first came to Texas and started working at Target. They are all great people. Each one so different from the rest. They are amazing souls and I hope I can keep in touch with them. I'm taking the week off to move and then I will start up at Target in Fargo. It will be a nice break from work even though it won't be much of a break (moving and settling in always takes a lot out of you.) But to my friends at Target I'll miss you!

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

hey lauren, it's fun to follow you through blogging. what are you guys moving to fargo for? and i am assuming by your first post you are planning to get married soon? or is that a bad assumption. if not, congratulations! oh, and jason, my husband, served his mission in south dakota and i am pretty sure he lived in fargo for a while. all i know is it gets FREEZING there in the winter. good luck!