Friday, June 29, 2007

Forth State in 2 Years!

This Saturday 6/30/2007, Jason and I will be moving out of Texas and going to North Dakota where he is from. For me it will be the 4th state to have lived in in the past 2 years, which is actually more like the last year and a half. Let's see: I lived in Arizona till the middle of April 2006 when I moved to Colorado. Then from there I moved to Texas the beginning of November 2006 and now I'm moving to North Dakota! Moving to 3 states in just over a year takes a lot out of a person, but I'm optimistic. We will be closer to family and I will be closer to my parents, which makes me excited! To all my friends and family, please keep in touch. I will be even further from all of you and will miss you. Wish us luck in the new adventure in our life!

2 comments:

Sun Baked Patt's said...

GoodLuck Lauren,
When the kids were taking swim lessons at Taylor this past month their was a coach that looked like you and the kids all said they wish you were still teaching swim lessons.
Hopefully someday you can get back to Arizona we would love to see you.
GoodLuck in the move and we will keep you in our prayers that all goes well.

Rhiannon said...

WOW miss state traveller. I'm glad that you guys are going to have a great adventure. Mom told me that you were going and I was excited to hear that. Well you better come and see me after you get settled. I hope your road trip is fun.