Sunday, June 7, 2009

I love my mom!

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my mother. I'm so sad that she is only 9 hours away but it still feels like longer because I don't get to see her enough. I love you so much Mom! I'm going to miss you and Dad when you are gone to the Marshall Islands. You are such a great person and friend. I'm so happy that you are my mother. You always try to be there for me as much as you can. I know I'm not the best at letting you or anyone in but you try still and I appreciate it. I'll try to do better. Thank you for being so patient with me. I love you and I hope you had a very happy birthday!

-Love-
Your Daughter,
Lauren


(I believe this picture was taken Spring 2001 but I like it even though it's an older picture.)

1 comment:

Megan said...

bahaha! wow.. that is an old picture. you and mom look good but man look at my hair. thanks for making my day.