Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Stacey!


Today is my wonderful sister-in-law, Stacey's, birthday! Happy birthday Stacey! She became part of our family in January of this year and I'm so glad that she is. She is so great and perfect for my brother. She is pregnant and for her birthday she found out what she is having. It's a boy!!! I'm so stoked! My brother is the only boy so I'm happy for him to have a son. He is going to be the cutest child because, well, just look at his parents! Congratulations, Stacey and Dallin. Happy Birthday, Stacey! You are going to be a great mom!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Thanks for the birthday shout out Lauren!! That was so sweet of you! I like that picture by the way...is that from your camera? Anyway, we are so excited to be having a boy! Dallin hasnt stopped smiling all day...he can hardly stand it. :) How is married life treating you?? Love you!

Rhiannon said...

I'm excited too that they are having a boy.