Saturday, June 16, 2007

Free Root Beer Floats! Heck Yes!

So last Thursday (6.7.07) I wanted to post this but I didn't get a chance. Sonic was giving away free root beer floats and we totally went to go get one. It was so much fun. Even though it was just the two of us and Sonic is not more than 2 minutes away from our house, it was fun to do something that cost no money at all! We sat there and listened to the music they were playing. Then we put on Shakira and jammed out. I know it sounds lame but it was totally fun! We like playing Shakira. It's just so funny to listen to.

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

You are so cute. I love getting things for free too. I'm glad you posted something about Mom. I totally forgot. Not about her b-day just about to post something. Way to go Lauren. So what is up with you? I haven't talk to you in forever.
Love ya